forum dead ?? where is the unlimited support ???

Hydrops

forum dead ?? where is the unlimited support ???

Postby Hydrops » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:25 pm

is this forum dead ?

I can see most of the posts are quite old,l I bought this controller exactly because of the "Unlimited Technical Support through our online Support Forum or email" and so far it's been close to nonexistent apart from some emails most of them telling me to read the manual

I have managed to get the controller working but there are still several issues that the manual hasn't really answered for.

I've posted a couple of questions which I think anyone familiar with this controller would answer with no problem that have still gone unanswered so my question is is there any really practical and useful support given on this forum or email or is it the paid support the only option if ever because I haven't tried it yet and don't know what to expect of it really.

Tech_Marco

Re: forum dead ?? where is the unlimited support ???

Postby Tech_Marco » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:29 am

We emphasized to anyone that before buying the controller board for doing DIY, he/she must have basic electronics skill and capable and understand the manual we post. We always suggested our customer to read the manual before buying. The upgrade is not not difficult but for someone without basic knowledge skill, it is a challenging work. We don't want people to ask every question without trying. We never response for people asking for quality question. But asking like what is the "Max speed" or so without testing, sorry we don't have time for that. Plus, we only support to products we're selling. In your case, you're asking us to make connection diagram to your Leetro 65xx controller board which was not a product we sold. We can tell you each pin our controller means to be and the purpose of the pin but we can't and we won't tell you what other controller from other manufacturer. As the owner of the board, it is your job to find out the definition of the controller board you have and that way we can provide you some suggestion. It is NOT our job to study your controller board and tell you how to interface our board to yours. If you want us to do it sure we can but you to paid for the extra support.

Plus, you told people that we provided 'nonexistence' support even through we provided you a lot of assistance (about 13 emails replying), I don't think we can't do any support because of your claim. If you don't like our support or you can't get the controller board working properly, no problem please send the card back for refund within 30 days of purchase. Remember that our purpose is to encourage people to learn how to do laser. You won't learn much by ask each question without testing or without research.

Have a great weekend

Marco

Hydrops

Re: forum dead ?? where is the unlimited support ???

Postby Hydrops » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 pm

You're right, you did tell me so when I inquired about it and i told you I was not savvy about it but I was confident that with support I would get the job done and for most of the emails I got from support I got some brief explanation and was told to read the manual although I admit you did give some support through email so I apologize for the "nonexistent" guess I was expecting something a bit different and with shorter intervals between emails and this is why I started posting at the forum.
After almost 3 days around the machine a crash course on laser machine components, learning the wiring and terminology I was exhausted mentally and on a short fuse so apologies for overreacting

But I don't recall asking any quality question, I recall asking something to do with micro stepping or something that i read on another forum and only asked to know if it was compatible with my machine or not and I even sent you the link to that thread

Regarding the leetro the only doubt I had was the laser wiring which I was afraid to connect and damage the other questions regarded the new controller

Once again apologies for overreacting feel free to delete this thread

Have a nice weekend

Return to “DSP T9”