connections for k40 laser tube

twosoc

Re: connections for k40 laser tube

Post by twosoc »

try it in the centre of the workpiece, I've found if its too close to the edge, it sometimes freaks out. I've also noticed that the page as seen in lasercad is slightly different to what it thinks is on the laser bed, mine seems to be two inches or so to the left.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Check out this post, it is pretty much the same issue you have
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1619

Marco
hardshoe

Post by hardshoe »

Hello Marco tried the solution posted and I'm not any further on , still getting engrave beyond size showing up in the led. I managed to get it to engrave part of a picture before it stopped with engrave betond size.
Any help always appreciated.
Thanks
Ger
hardshoe

Post by hardshoe »

Hello Marco sorted the beyond size issue with the thread you posted for me. The head now goes through the motions of engraving but the laser doesn't fire. I've tested it when it's at the origin and various positions round the table and it fires when you push the laser button just not when it's meant to be engraving.
Thanks for your patience and help.
Ger
hardshoe

Post by hardshoe »

Pleased to say , we have lift off . Turns out that the power setting was too low got it engraving now .Well pleased
Thanks for all your help Marco.
Ger
When I was looking through the forums I came across some pictured that someone had tried to engrave but they were squinty......I had a picture that came out like that and it was because I hadn't set the um value.

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”