Analog V meter

ebok52

Analog V meter

Post by ebok52 »

Just got V-meter in the mail today. Upon opening package, it does not quite look like the one I thought I was getting. No damage as far as I can tell. The question is this-- First the one in photo said 30V/5A. The one I got is by HUA Mod# DH-670, class 2.5, under 2.5, it has been painted over. Barly readable, but says C.T300V . Under the V there is a wavy line and below that, a vertical line, with what appears to be zig-zag vert. lines. to the right of that a upside down T. Sorry, I'm not into electronics, and don't know what symbols mean. My trans puts out on sec. 24V 4A, although not marked as such will it take the 4A, and is this the right gauge. Could not find any of your meters that have these markings.
Tech_Marco

Re: Analog V meter

Post by Tech_Marco »

Not sure which one you're talking about. I couldn't find one with 30V/5A. Can you send me the link to look at? Also, if you're trying to measure a voltage, the current rating isn't significant.

Marco
ebok52

Re: Analog V meter

Post by ebok52 »

My apology, I was looking at Amp meter. The only thing that thru me off, was the fact that some of the numbers on the face plate had been painted over. Wasn't expecting it on a NEW meter.

Return to “Digital/ Analog Meter”