Corel Support?

Spleen

Corel Support?

Post by Spleen »

Is there a plugin for CorelDraw yet? I was going to install the T9 this weekend but saw another older post where Corel was not supported. Definitely can't install it until we can use it with Corel
Tech_Marco

Re: Corel Support?

Post by Tech_Marco »

Yes , T9 support most Coreldraw.
It supports X4,X5,X6,X8. Coreldraw addin. I didn't try X7 so I don't know if it works.

You can install it on LaserSoft's plugin manager. Make sure you are running as Administrator on LaserSoft. Just right click the LaserSoft icon, and make sure ' Run as Administrator' is checked

Marco
Lasercowboy

Post by Lasercowboy »

X7 Works Marco. That is what I use and it works flawlessly!
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Thanks for the info!

Marco
brasscanary

Post by brasscanary »

Are there still plans to update support for Corel V.20 (2018)?
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Yes, it is on "to do list" agenda.
G code and DXF is also under development. Once I have update from the design team, I will post it here
Stable version of LaserSoft with SVG support just released.

Happy Thanks Giving!

Marco
brasscanary

Post by brasscanary »

How do I actually implement the Coreldraw 2018 plugin? When I Installed the new lasersoft patch it still said that it didn't detect any coreldraw. Am I supposed to be installing the plugin to lasersoft, or to coreldraw? I had imagined before that it would work in lasersoft for it to be able to import .cdr files
gary56

Post by gary56 »

Hi i can seam to install the plug in for corel x6 i can see the plug-in but when i try to install it i get and message
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.10.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.10.11 AM.png (401.59 KiB) Viewed 7094 times
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.10.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.10.11 AM.png (401.59 KiB) Viewed 7094 times
brasscanary

Post by brasscanary »

gary56 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:37 am Hi i can seam to install the plug in for corel x6 i can see the plug-in but when i try to install it i get and message
Try opening the installer.exe file as administrator by right clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as administrator"
gary56

Post by gary56 »

not sure that icon your are referring to? for me to right click on . I am the administrator ! I also tried to reinstall but i'm still getting the same message
gary56

Post by gary56 »

Well can't seam to get it to work so i to assume this is a feature . and it does not work . Jon said it would work but not so sure!
joel1

Post by joel1 »

I recently installed LaserSoft 7.22.6 and also have the issue where it says it can't find my CorelDraw 2018 during the initial install of LS. If I try to run the plugin manager from the programs directory, I briefly get a blank popup and it exits. If I try to use the plugin manager from within LaserSoft, there is no selection for 2018. If I just pick one, I can pretend to set it up but it doesn't stick ( run as admin ).

Is there a way to manually install the plugin?
Lasercowboy

Post by Lasercowboy »

I am having the same issue now that I have installed the Laser Soft on my new laptop using windows 10.
I don't have the elevation issue, because I am running Win 10 Enterprise as admin, but the I am getting an "Error 53" message saying it can't find the plugin source path.
I have no idea what to do at this point to correct this. I previously ran an older version of Lasersoft on my old Win 7 machine and it didn't have this issue. The Corel plugin/extension/Macro ran just fine and never threw an error code like this.
This really sucks! Having the plugin made everything so easy and simple, now I am wasting lots of time trying to load to separate images under an exported format that is buggy. WE NEED HELP MARCO! How do we install the plug in manually? Or where can I find and past the required dll?
Lasercowboy

Post by Lasercowboy »

Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

What version of LaserSoft are you using? I uploaded V7.22.13 and it should fix most CorelDraw plugin issue
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=3773

Marco

Return to “DSP T9”