With this version, it comes with 're-cut' feature. It isn't perfect yet but it works good so far.
Other value added is layer identifier. If an object on the drawing board is selected and highlighted, the layer control on the top-right menu will show the layer. So, it is very easy to tell what layer you're working on. Another handy tools is that you can move the layers up/down freely with mouse. It is drag and drop other than using the Up/Dn arrow key. If there is only two layers then it is no big deal. What if there are 4 or 5 or more layers, then it would be annoying.
To use the re-cut feature, do this:
1) select an area of an object that wasn't cut-through from the 1st cut
2) click on the icon on the left side bar
3) Move mouse to the area that you want to cut and double click to add a anchor. Move the mouse to another end to add another anchor
4) select (single-click) the line lay between those two anchors.
5) Right click and select 'select add layer' (I'll change it to 'add to re-cut' on final version).You will see a new layer create for that particular line selected.
6) Use mouse to de-select other layer but keep the re-cut layer checked.
7) change speed or power and you're ready to cut the section
Please send your feedback.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest