Samples from T9 DSP controller

tinymaninside

Re: Samples from T9 DSP controller

Post by tinymaninside »

I re-wired the stepper motors and everything is moving correctly now. The laser head homes itself on start-up, I can move in all directions X/Y/Z with no problems. Yay!

New issue: whenever I try to laser anything, the control box says "XY-axis cross-border. Press the escape key", and nothing happens.

What does this mean?
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

I won't be surprised it was wiring issue or other hardware issue.

For the new issue ( actually not an issue) just read the FAQ and you will get it. Plus , two others folks just posted similar questions about that so I am not going to repeat again here.
tinymaninside

Post by tinymaninside »

Tech_Marco wrote:I won't be surprised it was wiring issue or other hardware issue.

For the new issue ( actually not an issue) just read the FAQ and you will get it. Plus , two others folks just posted similar questions about that so I am not going to repeat again here.
I read the FAQ and there is no mention of 'XY-axis Cross Border' error. I'm assuming that this is equivalent to "“Beyond size error”"? I changed the acceleration parameters in the manufacturer's settings, as suggested in that section of the FAQ and I'm not getting the XY-axis Cross-Border Error any more. That's good.

New issue: when I hit 'Start' to send a file to the T9, the laser head moves to the starting position, but does nothing. No lasering, no movement. If I try to move the laser head, the software tells me "machine in busy' so it *thinks* it's lasering even though it's not.

Reading through the FAQ, I'm thinking this is a WP issue? I traced the wiring to the water flow sensor and everything appears to be wired as per the connection diagram - WP on the LPSU goes to the input of the water sensor, the output of the sensor goes to the Ground of the LPSU, and the Ground of the LPSU is wired to the ground of the T9 control board. WP was working correctly on the old board (RDLC320A). What am I missing here?

I'm wondering if the water sensor is short circuit when no water flowing and open circuit with water flowing? I didn't have a multimeter to check last night.

If it's not WP, what else could it be? The um settings appear to be accurate at 6.2.

Return to “DSP T9”