picture comparison for dithering in lasercut 5.83

waltfl

picture comparison for dithering in lasercut 5.83

Post by waltfl »

Hi all
I did a comparison for dithering pictures in lasercut 5.83 with different dithering settings with 2 speed and scan gap settings.
the picture is scanned color picture at 600 Dpi and just converted in corel paint X4 to 8 bit greyscale.
orig picture attached
also a comparison chart for the different dithering settings to see how the setting of the dithering influence the out come of the picture what is tremendous.
I use only a piece of "sandply" from HD.
the speed, power and scan gap settings on the right site, the diofferent dithering settings und each picture
I wana say my machine is a K40 converted to the 2012 DSP with the 40W laser PS from marco and the stepper driver M5042.
I was thinking this shows how easy and quick it is a picture to use without fooling around with photo editting programms.
greetings
walt
Attachments
this are the comparison chart of the picture the dither settings und each picture
this are the comparison chart of the picture the dither settings und each picture
this is the picture I used for this test nothing special done to it just converted to 8 bit greyscale
this is the picture I used for this test nothing special done to it just converted to 8 bit greyscale

Return to “DSP X7”