LaserCAD image outline problem

OK Robotics

LaserCAD image outline problem

Post by OK Robotics »

We are having an issue with the LaserCAD software appropriately outlining an imported image for a cut. Did not used to have this problem with the earlier software versions. The image has been created at a very high resolution that hasn't been an issue before. But the system is oddly choosing which lines to trace and even with poor accuracy for the lines it does outline. Usually happens on the interior holes of a letter like in 'e' or 'd' or 'a'.

Screenshot of the issue attached. Any advice on what could be causing this or if there's a solution we cannot find?

Using latest software version. Have tried V7.98, V8.10, and V8.11 and all have the same issue.
Attachments
Screenshot.PNG
Tech_Marco

Re: LaserCAD image outline problem

Post by Tech_Marco »

What version was working properly? If the older version works perfectly, then stick it with the version for now. I'll contact the programmer see if there is a fixed. FYI, I don't recommend to upgrade software upgrade unless there was a special feature that is necessary to use. Most updated version they made were not targeting to end user but to a few specific user who is running mass production in China.

Marco
OK Robotics

Re: LaserCAD image outline problem

Post by OK Robotics »

Our laser computer died and we built a new one a few months ago. Since then, we have had this problem. We cannot find the old version of LaserCAD available for download any more. I don't remember the version number, but it was at least 4 years old.

Return to “DSP X7”