No rotary setup options

Tootalltommyt

No rotary setup options

Post by Tootalltommyt »

I bought the X7 last year because my last DSP crashed. I specifically bought the X7 because it was supposed to support rotary on the U axis. I have several issues. The first being that the RayCam v19 software doesn't not have the rotary settings that the manual says it is supposed to have. I'll attach screenshots of both the manual and the software. Second, when I use the Lightburn software, the rotary does move, but the total movement along the rotary axis is not even close. I've triple checked my settings in the controller (steps per revolution, work diameter size, ect...), and they are all correct. So, if I can't use Lightburn because the controller ONLY supports RayCam, then at least I need to to figure out how to get RayCam to access the rotary settings.

So, does the X7 I bought last year support only support RayCam? and if so, how do I get this to work? I have jobs waiting on my ability to do rotary work.
Attachments
Screenshot of RayCam v19 software
Screenshot of RayCam v19 software
RayCam - Mine.png (55.29 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
Screenshot of manual for RayCam v19 software
Screenshot of manual for RayCam v19 software
Tech_Marco

Re: No rotary setup options

Post by Tech_Marco »

You need to enable rotary on the controller. New Raycam does not have that option to avoid "one option at two places." No need to enable it on Raycam anymore.

Return to “DSP X7”