New X7 screen issue

Hendo0202

New X7 screen issue

Post by Hendo0202 »

I recently purchased the LO-X7 to replace a bad ruida controller in a black and red China machine. The swap over seemed to go fairly smooth with all the connections lining up as they should. However, when I power the machine on the controller screen will not power on and just stays off. Everything else is powering on and the laser will fire via the test button on psu. There is also power to the controller card.
What could be causing the screen to not work? Is it possibly defective?
Tech_Marco

Re: New X7 screen issue

Post by Tech_Marco »

You better check polarity of poweto the controller board. We usually tested the controller prior to ship. Also, double check two black cables are connected firmly to the LCD and the interface box. Fire from pressing the test button on the laser power supply had nothing to do with the controller.

Marco
Hendo0202

Post by Hendo0202 »

It was in fact the polarity of the power to the controller board. Once I swapped it the LCD came right up. Thank you for your help.
Hendo0202

Post by Hendo0202 »

Also another quick question. The x and y direction is backwards, is that possibly a polarity problem as well?
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

You can correct the directionn issue through the software setup. Review the manual and the FAQ in this site.

Marco

Return to “DSP X7”