Issue with the X7 DSP CONTROLLER

htrowrod

Issue with the X7 DSP CONTROLLER

Post by htrowrod »

I went into the laser cad software and entered the size of my laser 900 x 1200, but when I try and cut something that size I get an error that says object to large. Is there somewhere in the controller that I can set table size.
When I am doing an engraving and cut I have the file setup to engrave then cut. It does this action in a random order. It may start engraving then cut some then start engraving. Any solutions?

Thanks in advance for the help. other than these issues the controller works really great.
htrowrod

Re: Issue with the X7 DSP CONTROLLER

Post by htrowrod »

Ok, so I fixed the table size. you have to hit reset on the controller to transfer parameters to the control box. I still need to know how to make it cut in order first engrave then cut.
Thanks
Techgraphix

Re: Issue with the X7 DSP CONTROLLER

Post by Techgraphix »

Not entirely sure what you mean but machine settings can be read from the controller and saved to it. You need the password to save it to the controller.
If you have any doubt about the sequence you could check the engravings first and download them to the machine and then check the cuttings..
Ofcourse uncheck the other "toolpaths"...
I do this when i have to engrave acrylic forms. First i cut them, take them out witout moving the sheet. remove the protective film, lay them back and start the engraving..
Kees

Return to “DSP X7”