Raycam crashing

xarget

Raycam crashing

Post by xarget »

Every Time I try to rotate Anything in raycam it crashes.... message pops up and says raycam has stopped working then closes by itself, frustrating as i can spend a bunch of time getting everything in place then it crashes, does this happen to anyone else or do i have something set wrong somewhere ?
mann5150

Re: Raycam crashing

Post by mann5150 »

I have same issue with raycam19 only on bmp files though. When i rotate any other file it works fine. The raycam12 rotates bmp files just fine.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

I tried a few sample but couldn't duplicate the 'crash'. May be you should post the image here and let me try it

Marco
xarget

Post by xarget »

Sorry been busy and haven’t had time... I will try to upload an image tomorrow
xarget

Post by xarget »

These are some of the images i used it has done it with several just keep arranging them and rotating them to make keychains(not for me im not a broncos fan :) ) i just tried these images and when i rotate them it jarbles the other images and rearanges them, seems to get worse the more images you have open as i try to do several keychains at once all with diffent pictures or words, sometimes it crashes raycam sometimes just jarbles the pictures and moves them, i couldnt get it to crash with these so ill try to find others... i can have several keychains layed out that i didnt need to rotate anything then do one that needs rotated and is messes up all the others and cant seem to undo or recover from it so lose everything and have to do one at a time...
Attachments
Broncos.png
Broncos.jpg
Broncos.jpg (147.46 KiB) Viewed 2413 times
60x35RecKC5Rad.dxf
(138.56 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
dean448

Post by dean448 »

Mine also crashes on V19 also when rotating a BMP file. this is on a Win 10 machine
it then says an unhandled Win32 exception occurred in Raycam.exe [6868]
it a visual studio Just in time debugger error
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

I tried your files but couldn't duplicate the crash.

Marco
Evnflow

Post by Evnflow »

having the same issue, it crashes on multiple bmp files, especially when i try to manually rotate it

Return to “DSP X7”