Machine 0,0?

Dean315

Machine 0,0?

Post by Dean315 »

Hi All, I'm using an LO-X7 version 1.15.6.10. It was working great but then something happened to reset the home (the place the head goes after a reset). I assume that's machine 0,0. Unfortunately, I forgot where that setting is. I know there's a password protected menu but I can't find it. I thought it was Shift+Stop but that doesn't work. Can somebody tell me what the parameter is that I need to change and where to find it? I've searched the forums for several weeks but can't find what I'm looking for. Also when I use the arrow keys, it seems like the head moves an arbitrary amount each time a direction key is pressed. Is this normal? Is there a way to set the distance that the arrow keys will move the head with each press? Any help, especially with the home position will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dean
Techgraphix

Re: Machine 0,0?

Post by Techgraphix »

First: it is not Shift+Stop but press and hold "STOP" and then press "SHIFT" simultaniously.. Then the menu will open.
Password: have you tried 608 ?

Kees
Dean315

Post by Dean315 »

Holding Stop and pressing Shift does get me into another menu, the Manufacturer Params menu, but it's not password protected and there's no place to set "home". There are variables such as distance per pulse, but mostly it's setting active high or low or open or closed for options.
Techgraphix

Post by Techgraphix »

That's right. The settings, you mention, can be set best using LaserCad. There you have to read the parameters first, alter them as you wish and save them back with the password 608
The same settings can be found in the controllers menu but you have to search for it..

Kees

Return to “DSP X7”