Laser Printing in reverse.

whmeade10

Laser Printing in reverse.

Post by whmeade10 »

Out of the blue my laser is printing in reverse. Mirrored you might say. This happened once in the past and I was somehow able to get it to print correctly again but haven't been able to this time. I can't remember what I changed. What setting do I need to change? As of now I am mirroring the output before sending to the X7 DSP from CorelDraw so it prints correctly.

Thanks,
Bill
Tech_Marco

Re: Laser Printing in reverse.

Post by Tech_Marco »

Check page zero, machine zero, and position relative. Make sure it match your physical home location. That should take care the issue

Marco
whmeade10

Post by whmeade10 »

Thanks Marco for getting back so quickly. I check all the settings and they are all "Left Up" as should be. When I laser a arrow pointing to the right it will laser a arrow pointing to the left. This is pretty frustrating..
bm-3.png
bm-3.png (9.95 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
bm-1.png
bm-1.png (28.47 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
bm-2.png
bm-2.png (33.98 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

First of all, let me move your topics to the other section because this section is for 'sale and wanted'

Marco
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

What version of LaserCad are you using? Get the newer one may solve the problem. The latest LaserCad is v7.86.1

Marco
whmeade10

Post by whmeade10 »

Thanks Marco! Didn't realize I put it int he for sale section. My current version is v7.78.10. I will get the new version and see what happens.

Bill

Return to “DSP X7”