LaserCAD 7.79.2???

als

LaserCAD 7.79.2???

Post by als »

What is new/fixed in LaserCAD 7.79.2?

I've noticed that the Windows 10 high resolution problems have NOT been fixed as you can see here:
LaserCAD779_Win10_SurfaceBook.PNG
LaserCAD779_Win10_SurfaceBook.PNG (18.65 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
(NOTE: The icons are *very difficult* to see! If your message is enlarged enough to make them look easy to see, imagine them being about the size of a paper match-tip. Then you will understand what it really looks like.)

Thanks,
Andrew
Tech_Marco

Re: LaserCAD 7.79.2???

Post by Tech_Marco »

It will be added to the next 'To do list' agenda. I don't want to confuse the programmer or interfere his work while he is working toward to solve other issues that I have addressed to him previously.

Marco
als

Post by als »

Tech_Marco wrote:It will be added to the next 'To do list' agenda. I don't want to confuse the programmer or interfere his work while he is working toward to solve other issues that I have addressed to him previously.

Marco
Understood. What changed in 7.79.2 from 7.78B?
Thanks.
Techgraphix

Post by Techgraphix »

als wrote: What changed in 7.79.2 from 7.78B?
I compared them side to side but couldn't find any difference :oops:
I surely hope that someday the programmer will see the advantage of writing a log with all the changes from version to the next..
Albeit just to mention that there was a bug fixed in this or that function.. Just one sentence would clarify a lot and we didn't have to find out whatever happened now...
But i have this hope for years now.. will it ever get better??

Kees

Return to “DSP X7”