Board Encrypted on RDC6442G

ThatRoo

Board Encrypted on RDC6442G

Post by ThatRoo »

http://imgur.com/a/Qd81L

The seller wont respond and Ive tried every default password. I cant unlock this to use it. Friend bought this 50w engraver/cutter a year ago. He finally contacted me because I work with 3d printers and CNC machines. I was able to change the interface and also test fire the laser. I just cant get it to run any files from the internal memory or the software since it always gives this board encrypted message.

Any ideas or is there a way to hard reset everything on the board?
ThatRoo

Re: Board Encrypted on RDC6442G

Post by ThatRoo »

So, I took the board out and checked to see maybe if all the settings were stored on volatile memory and kept alive with a battery. No battery to be found. This is the most frustrating thing about this machine. Rudia board and everything already all the controllers are fine its just the board has this password. Unless anyone knows the vendor override password. All those RD8888...etc, didn't work.

Please guys I'm desperate and this is the most vast source of knowledge on these Rudia boards.

Board: http://imgur.com/n0fMWVO
Techgraphix

Post by Techgraphix »

Who is the seller? It seems that the seller often changes the password for this controller. I found rd8888 szret888 szrd888 and a few more but mainly ending with 888
BTW, this is the LightObject-Forum... If your controller is not bought from LightObject ..................

Kees
ThatRoo

Post by ThatRoo »

While I understand that, they are also the only US supporter of Ruida boards. The only place I can try to get information on these boards. I can unlock vendor settings with RD8888, I just can't run the laser and I'm just trying to find a way to get past the password or is this board bricked effectively?
seeigecannon

Post by seeigecannon »

I am pretty sure the board acts as a USB to RS232 adapter. Maybe you can have somebody sniff the buss and try to figure out what the password entry packet looks like and then write a program to brute force it. (Lets just hope they have never read the correcthorsebatterystaple XKCD comic.)

Also, even though this is a LO forum, I am glad you are here. If you get this figured out and I have the same problem later on then I wouldn't care where you got your hardware if the fix is the same.

Return to “DSP X7”