Anywells 708plus

Telrad

Anywells 708plus

Post by Telrad »

I was on another website and heard some information about the Anywells 708plus controller. Most notable features were preignition support for large wattage glass tubes and most exiting is greyscale engraving! I tried checking ot the anywells web site but the English translation is nonexistent.

Marco, do you have any information about this controller?
Tech_Marco

Re: Anywells 708plus

Post by Tech_Marco »

Don't expect too much from the greyscale feature. It is not done yet. It was me to ask the programmer (Li) to add the feature on LaserCad since two years ago. He did it and tried it but was not happy the result. He insisted that it was possible to make "3D" by laser. I talked to another DSP manufacturer (RD) and was told that to do 256 grey-scale and to achieve the 3D effect, only a RF laser tube is possible. If it is the reason you want to get the 708Plus, then I guess you will be disappointed. If it worked good, why wouldn't I carry it. Remember that Li and me are good friend and we're an alliance. He will listen to my advise should I come up some idea of new features.

Marco
Telrad

Post by Telrad »

That's odd about greyscale needing an rf tube because I have an epilog legend 32 at home that I put a 40w glass tube and power supply on. It does greyscale perfectly fine and it gives me good 3D results. I'm just looking for a solution that will allow greyscale on my Chinese hardware.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Are you serious? ! :eek:

Then, I need you to shoot me a video on the machine that is capable to do the 3D engraving and the 3D work if you can. I am going to show it to Li see if he can do it. It is because both Li and another DSP maker said that no CO2 laser could do the 3D engraving other than a RF laser. Probably Eplog found a new way to do it.

Marco
DonL

Post by DonL »

Telrad wrote:I was on another website and heard some information about the Anywells 708plus controller. Most notable features were preignition support for large wattage glass tubes and most exiting is greyscale engraving! I tried checking ot the anywells web site but the English translation is nonexistent.

Marco, do you have any information about this controller?
I also noticed they provide a USB and CAT5 port cable that plugs into the side of the controller to extend the ports to the case... A nice feature, Anyone know where I can get that cable? The 708C has the port but my kit did not have the cable :cry:
Techgraphix

Post by Techgraphix »

DonL wrote:Anyone know where I can get that cable?
eBay? I bought mine there..
Kees
DonL

Post by DonL »

Techgraphix wrote:
DonL wrote:Anyone know where I can get that cable?
eBay? I bought mine there..
Kees
I have been searching every seller's store and don't see it listed separately, Do you have a vendor name by chance?

Cheers!

Don
Telrad

Post by Telrad »

Tech_Marco wrote:Are you serious? ! :eek:

Then, I need you to shoot me a video on the machine that is capable to do the 3D engraving and the 3D work if you can. I am going to show it to Li see if he can do it. It is because both Li and another DSP maker said that no CO2 laser could do the 3D engraving other than a RF laser. Probably Eplog found a new way to do it.

Marco

I'll send a video when I can but my setup is using a 14 year old epilog legend 32. I have changed nothing on the epilog electronics. I just took off the old synrad laser and installed a glass tube 40w laser and power supply I bought off eBay about 4 years ago.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

What would be the speed when doing 2.5D engraving?

Marco
Techgraphix

Post by Techgraphix »

DonL wrote: Do you have a vendor name by chance?
First search hits:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1FT-RJ45-Male-t ... SwbqpT25Sy
And
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-B-Femal ... Swa39UziTz

Keywords are "panel mount" and USB or Ethernet cable...

Kees
DonL

Post by DonL »

Techgraphix wrote:
DonL wrote: Do you have a vendor name by chance?
First search hits:

Kees
I ordered 4 of each, thanks, I also found a dual cable that plugs into the side connector of the 708c so all of my USB and Ethernet connections are sorted.... Cheers!

Return to “DSP X7”