DSP Controller V1.2 with 3 axis TB6550V3.5

ctoutmoi

DSP Controller V1.2 with 3 axis TB6550V3.5

Post by ctoutmoi »

Hello
I'm from France and excuse my imperfect English. I started from 8470 forum members machining http://www.usinages.com. I describe the current retrofit a laser WK40 with your DSP board HERE. I met some problems in connecting the cards. I validated the association will work with the following pin :
(Example for axis X)

[DSP]-(pin)--------------[stepping motor TB6560]-(pin)
PWM - (4) ------------- X STEP (2)
DIR - (3) ------------- X DIR (3)
5V GND(1) ------------- GND LPT (18-25)

(on board axis TB6550 : connect pin 16 with +5V (connector from the 5th)

For information: The Y-axis did not work. I checked the signals and observed values of 2 incoherent Schottky diodes SS14 (Bottom right of the barcode label) I have a desoldering and one diode were reversed compared to printing on PCB. :roll:
Thank you to inform the manufacturer about this non compliance.
Now the Y axis works. :D

My essays will interest a large Francophone community. Could you see if you do not offer the language interface in FRENCH? That would be welcome. I can translate the lines if you wish.

The manual is outdated and does not find the function of jumpers? I like to know.

-------------------
MC-BOARD DSP V1.2
3 AXIS TB6550 3V5
Tech_Marco

Re: DSP Controller V1.2 with 3 axis TB6550V3.5

Post by Tech_Marco »

Thank you for your information. I have reported that to my engineer.
By the way, to get better performance, you should use the DSP with the M542 motor driver. You can reach at least 500mm/s.

Sure we can try to add French to the LCD controller. Please send me translation (line by line). Front panel can be customized with a little fee

;)

Return to “DSP X7”