Trans Err Open failure

companje

Trans Err Open failure

Post by companje »

Hello,

I try to install the current DSP driver using the TZSetup.exe. I tried different versions of Corel Draw (12, X4 and X5) but I keep getting the same error: "Trans Err Open failure". Also when I try to run LaserWork this I get this error.

In the past I used RdSetup2.0.2.exe (I don't know the difference but I think TZSetup.exe is newer) and that worked for me with Corel Draw 12. But I like to use a newer version of Corel Draw.

Any ideas?

Rick
companje

Re: Trans Err Open failure

Post by companje »

Update: I got a new version of the software from my distributer which works with Corel Draw X4 and X5. If somebody is interested please email me at rick at companje dot nl.
maralb

Post by maralb »

send email :roll:
rick737

Post by rick737 »

companje wrote:Hello,

I try to install the current DSP driver using the TZSetup.exe. I tried different versions of Corel Draw (12, X4 and X5) but I keep getting the same error: "Trans Err Open failure". Also when I try to run LaserWork this I get this error.

In the past I used RdSetup2.0.2.exe (I don't know the difference but I think TZSetup.exe is newer) and that worked for me with Corel Draw 12. But I like to use a newer version of Corel Draw.

Any ideas?

Rick
Rick,
the DSP has an entry for a security sensor for door open, this message often appears when I forget to close the lid of the machine ( my machine have a switch in lid, you can try to disable this function in the setup, or shortcut the card entry pins.

Rick
db4jazz

Post by db4jazz »

HI Rick,
I am experiencing the same problem and found that when I am running in XP I don’t have this problem but my computer that my laser is connected to is running Windows 7. My only conclusion can be that the drivers for Windows 7 and Vista are not available yet and I don’t know if they will be anytime soon so my laser engraver is not functioning and is costing me money every day that it is down. I hope that helps,
Doug :x

Return to “DSP X7”