4 axis DSP Motion Control for Corel and Autocad

Boss9

4 axis DSP Motion Control for Corel and Autocad

Post by Boss9 »

New to this forum, and have some questions about the 4 axis DSP Motion controll and software before I purchase.

1. Will this software and controller work with Autocad 2000 ?
2. Will it work with Corel Draw version X3 ?

3. Will the controller take an hpgl output file, or does it have to be converted in the software first ?

4. What does the "time limit" and manufacturer code mean in the software? Is this for the Corel or Autocad software, or the software furnished with this controller.

5. Are thier any examples from other users of this product?

I'm very interested in this product, I have an 100 watt Synrad Laser with power supplies and laser power controller, and an
4 x 8 size table, with stepper motors and Gecko drives. If I can determine that this software and controller will work with this system ( I think it will ), I will purchase one soon !
Tech_Marco

Re: 4 axis DSP Motion Control for Corel and Autocad

Post by Tech_Marco »

Boss9 wrote:New to this forum, and have some questions about the 4 axis DSP Motion controll and software before I purchase.

1. Will this software and controller work with Autocad 2000 ?
2. Will it work with Corel Draw version X3 ?

3. Will the controller take an hpgl output file, or does it have to be converted in the software first ?

4. What does the "time limit" and manufacturer code mean in the software? Is this for the Corel or Autocad software, or the software furnished with this controller.

5. Are thier any examples from other users of this product?

I'm very interested in this product, I have an 100 watt Synrad Laser with power supplies and laser power controller, and an
4 x 8 size table, with stepper motors and Gecko drives. If I can determine that this software and controller will work with this system ( I think it will ), I will purchase one soon !
1. yes
2. yes
3. no
4. system parameters setup
5. many engraving machine manufacturer is using this card

No limitation on this card. Parameters is programmable in all aspect

Return to “DSP X7”