1 Channel Tx/Rx

kenhenders

1 Channel Tx/Rx

Post by kenhenders »

I've just ordered 11 of the 1 Ch Tx/Rx units. Now I can't download the manual for those items. Nor for any of the units using that same chipset. Please correct the download problem.

Thanks.
Tech_Marco

Re: 1 Channel Tx/Rx

Post by Tech_Marco »

You need to register to the forum before you can download the manual. Plus, I didn't post 1ch manual with 1527, but it's the same procedure as the 2ch.
kenhenders

Post by kenhenders »

Now I AM confused: I'm logged on and have posted a message to you. Where else do I need to register? I've just tried again to download manuals and am able to download the 2 channel manual for the unit with the 1547 (?) chipset. I cannot download ANY of the manuals for units with the 2262 chipset. When I select a manual, the name changes to a shade of brown and there's no further activity -- ever. Eventually I have to use the browser's back arrow to return to the previous page (which never showed any change except for that change in the color of the manual's name). Something's wrong somewhere with your web site.

What I need to know is how to operate the 11 Tx/Rx units (of which I've received 8) in close proximity (a nursing home) on different codes so they do not interfere with each other. It's important that I know what each Tx/Rx pair's code is so I can add pairs in the future with interfering with any pre-existing unit. There could potentially be hundreds of pair at this facility so I MUST establish and maintain code integrity. Without that control, a patient could call a nurse to another (wrong) room.

Thanks,

Ken
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

I'm confused too! Why don't you just go the "Manual" and download whatever device manual you want??

Return to “DSP X7”