Where to find DSP Software ?

Don_Karlos

Re: Where to find DSP Software ?

Post by Don_Karlos »

Hi Marco,
since I'm working on a new Laser with my DSP Controller I would like to be on the newest Firmware and newest LaserCAD Version. My Order # is 194362. Could you send me a Link?
Thanks
Karl
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Hold on that because I'm going to receive a newer version soon. It will support Adobe Illustrator better than the current version. Plus, a macro will be available for Il as well. So just wait for a few more days

Marco
Techgraphix

Post by Techgraphix »

Will you post a message when the newest software is available (preferably with the version number)? then we can send our requests for the link again..
Kees
AndyKunz

Post by AndyKunz »

Hi Marco,

Order 201791 - I'm ready for the software update now! Thanks.

Andy
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Just Hanson a little while as I have a better one aavailable soon. It will support macro for Illuatrator per progammer

Current version ids good

Marco
AndyKunz

Post by AndyKunz »

Tech_Marco wrote:Just Hanson a little while as I have a better one aavailable soon. It will support macro for Illuatrator per progammer

Current version ids good

Marco
Any word on when? I don't use AI.

I have been unable to find documentation online for LaserCAD that shows which connections on AW608 match function for foot pedal and functional water safety. Also, is there a specific input for door close, or do I use something like the water alarm and wire it in series?

When I use the to the AWC608 PROTECT input it does not seem to make any difference. I can open the input or tie to GND and still the machine will drive the laser. I would have expected an alarm on the panel and to stop laser.

Thanks.

Andy
andresgm

Post by andresgm »

Hi Marco,
I have not a order number because the controller was ordered through the purchasing department of the research center where I am a student - CICESE (Centro de Investigacion Cientifica y de Educacion Superior de Ensenada)- , I request them the contoller a few weeks ago ( many weeks ) and just handed it to me . I need the software , manual and firmware for AWC608 controller. I quite appreciate if you could help me with this directly, because if I ask the purchasing department by the software will last weeks to answer, and I need to finish my work this year.

Thank you very much for your time and attention and I hope your answer.

Andres
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

AndyKunz wrote:
Any word on when? I don't use AI.

I have been unable to find documentation online for LaserCAD that shows which connections on AW608 match function for foot pedal and functional water safety. Also, is there a specific input for door close, or do I use something like the water alarm and wire it in series?

When I use the to the AWC608 PROTECT input it does not seem to make any difference. I can open the input or tie to GND and still the machine will drive the laser. I would have expected an alarm on the panel and to stop laser.

Thanks.

Andy

The programmer is still working on it. Been trying to reach him but didn't get a hold with him. Seems he was too busy to pick up call. If you have V7.09 or so, there is really not much difference on the new version of LaserCad when talking about features. The only thing new is about the AI macro and minor fixed up.

The door closed alarm can be implemented on the DSP card. You just need to enable it by placing a checkmark on the LaerCad system setup.

If I'm not forgotten, you need to do the wiring on both Laser1 and Laser2 if you want to use the water protection.

Marco
AndyKunz

Post by AndyKunz »

Tech_Marco wrote:The programmer is still working on it. Been trying to reach him but didn't get a hold with him. Seems he was too busy to pick up call. If you have V7.09 or so, there is really not much difference on the new version of LaserCad when talking about features. The only thing new is about the AI macro and minor fixed up.
I do not have version 7. I am waiting for a link to the software from you!
The door closed alarm can be implemented on the DSP card. You just need to enable it by placing a checkmark on the LaerCad system setup.
Which input?
If I'm not forgotten, you need to do the wiring on both Laser1 and Laser2 if you want to use the water protection.
I have both wired, but the function does not seem to work.

Andy
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Andy:

Just sent you the software and the manual. I was strange you didn't get it.

Regarding the door protection, I got to go back office to check it.

BYW:
Currently I feel a little dizzy (sea sick still from the trip). I know if it is no big deal may get away but it is been 5 days already. I know it is not really a sea sick but somehow the ear cord issue and there is a way to fix it. I just forgot how to do the exercise to fix it. I was shown one time by my doctor: lay down on bed with head turn side way, then lift up body and turn my head to whatever position. I just forgot... I'm now getting a "dizzy shock" every min or so...

Anyone has a clue how to fix it? :shock:

Marco
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Andy:

Try the "IN1" for the door lock protection (IN1 vs GND). I believe the "PROTECT" is used for "Water protection"

Marco
LaserGoodies

Post by LaserGoodies »

Hi Marco,

Order 198784 - Do you have the software update i am on 6.88 and am about to re image my laser computer so i would like the most up to date.

Thanks,

Alex
Telrad

Post by Telrad »

Hi Marco,

This is my annual request for the latest Lasercad and firmware. Let me know if you need my credentials again.

Thanks,
Chris

[email protected]
mike_bee

Post by mike_bee »

Hi Marcos

I need the latest firmware for the awc608

my order number is 202203

please send it to [email protected]

thanks
Maverick