Where to find DSP Software ?

Tech_Marco

Re: Where to find DSP Software ?

Post by Tech_Marco »

I tested both LaserCad and LO-Work (Ruda R5) and both couldn't display the DXF properly where LO-Work even worst that it didn't display the text at all. The LaserCad was capable to display the text for engraving but in line format instead of true font format.

Then, I used CorelDraw to import the DXF and I was able to display your job in LaserCad. It took less than 1 minute to do conversion. Again, it is better to use CorelDraw as a converter and it save bunch of time and effort
BrianTestArt.jpg

Marco
tonynz

Post by tonynz »

Thank you, finally after 2 months, I have indication it is back, but being held by customs.
Our customs people want more payment of duty and tax of another $136,
as someone there at LO wrote its total price on the documentation as if it was another purchase,
and no mention that it was repaired under warrantee, and returned at no charge.

Marco - can you please ask please, that someone at LO send me by email that affirms it was repaired under warrantee,
and at no charge.

I'll also look at finding LO email as you mention to contact them as well, sorry, I didnt know this.

T
TKaemmerer

Post by TKaemmerer »

Hello Marco,

my order Number was 201585. Can you please send me the Download link for the software and new Firmware too.

Thank You

Greetings Thomas
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Sorry I missed your post. You can download it from the Software Download area on this forum

Marco
jjpumphrey

Post by jjpumphrey »

Marco,
I've been offline for a bit but am getting my laser engraver up and running again.
Can I please get a copy of the latest software for the 608 controller. My order number is 202638.
Thank you.

John
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

John:

Just go to the Download area and you can download the latest LaserCad

Marco

Return to “DSP X7”