Rotary Engraving?

Techgraphix

Re: Rotary Engraving?

Postby Techgraphix » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Tech_Marco wrote:Two bottles is good enough to knock me down :lol:

What do you drink? 11% 1 liter bottles? ;)
( :oops: back to topic...)
Kees

TheSniper

Postby TheSniper » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Techgraphix wrote:
Tech_Marco wrote:Two bottles is good enough to knock me down :lol:

What do you drink? 11% 1 liter bottles? ;)
( :oops: back to topic...)
Kees

Yeah Marco! what exactly is that you drink only 2 bottles of? hammer hammer

Tech_Marco

Postby Tech_Marco » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:30 am

I may be a little bit exaggerate of being knocked down by two bottle. But, after one bottle, my face got hot. If lucky I could finish the second bottle, my face would get red and I could walk straight on a waving boat :lol:

I like 'Foaster', an Australian beer but not very popular. Sometimes I may try a bottle of Tsin-Tao but I'd Corona but it tasked quite well when drink with salt and lime. But don't get me wrong, I seldom drink though. May be one beer in a month or two :mrgreen: Sometimes, a glass of red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon). As matter of fact, we're working on some products for the winery in California. So, I got to learn more 'wine' smile

One day I may make some 'rice wine' and share with you guys. It is a special type of low % alcohol with rice and sometimes we boiled with chicken and eggs. Taste really good, especially in winter time! Thinking about 'Open house' to let public to come to our shop to use the machine, especially for school kids. Of course no alcohol for them!!

Marco

TheSniper

Postby TheSniper » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Tech_Marco wrote:Since RayCam lanced, the 4th axis (U axis) can be used for the rotary. I have answered it so many times if you were on this forum.
In order to upgrade your X7 to run on Raycam, you need to send your card to upgrade it. You pay return shipping cost and $5 handling fee. We don't charge labor to do the upgrade. Note that I don't consider the shipping or the $5 as an upgrade fee but simply packing and unpacking. If I had to charge the labor fee, I would have to ask for $30 at least to cover the time for setting things up.

FYI, the Y movement will be disabled when rotary is enabled on 'U' drive. So, you need to use the keypad to move the laser head to the rotary location before enabling the rotary or you can't move the Y. Someone may not like it but I have no control because the manufacturer didn't allow it, yet. Will see if I can get the programmer to improve it.

Marco

Marco , Can we get detailed instructions on how to interact with "U Drive i.e. Rotary axis. Once on Raycam.
Thanks!
-S

Tech_Marco

Postby Tech_Marco » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:25 am

We're working on it. We just finished a manual for the T9 controller. The X7 will be next

Marco

Return to “DSP X7”