LO-R5 - Speed limitation issue

weitzd

LO-R5 - Speed limitation issue

Post by weitzd »

LO settings y.PNG
LO settings y.PNG (32.32 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Hello,

I just installed a LO-R5 and I've got almost everything figured out and working.

One of my last issues is the controller is limiting my engraving speed to 200mm/s, although I requested 450mm/s.

I've gone through all the machine settings and I believe I have the max speeds set correctly for the x and y. They are both currently set to 800mm/s. I verified that they are correctly set on the dsp by reading them back to the rdcam software.

Any advice on where else I should check and if there are other parameters that are somehow forcing this speed to be limited.

Thanks,
Dave
LO settings x.PNG
LO settings x.PNG (27.28 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
SWMS

Re: LO-R5 - Speed limitation issue

Post by SWMS »

Could be a firmware bug. Check the machine settings that they are set to software. If you can find the config file. Check the changes have been made after you close lasedcad
Tim

Re: LO-R5 - Speed limitation issue

Post by Tim »

We could use more details. What are you trying to engrave? Just throwing an idea out, it's possible that the stepper does not have enough space to reach full speed. Is the dsp showing 200mm/s when engraving? I have the same controller and I know I've hit speeds at 500mm/s.

-Tim

Return to “DSP R5”