LaserSoft T9 & LaserCad T7 Text Editing

joepardy

LaserSoft T9 & LaserCad T7 Text Editing

Post by joepardy »

Currently using ...

T9 - Windows 10 - LaserSoft Version V7.22.23
X7 - Windows 10 - LaserCad Version 8.10.21

When I create text using the Light Object software, the creation seems to work just fine - with the exception that it appears to create curves and lines instead of "text".

The problem is that you cannot go back an edit it. You have to recreate all of the text from scratch.

Am I missing something?

I also use CNCLaser software with another board, and this feature worked perfectly ... but alas, this software does not work with the T9 or X7. I have been experiencing problems with that hardware and am being forced to rely on the X7 & T9

Is there another version of the software that has this capability? Is there any third party software that works with the X7 and/or the T9 that has this capability.

I do a lot of text printing (pendants, etc) using my laser machine, and it is extremely time consuming to completely start from scratch when all I might need to do is to change a word or two. 5-7 minutes to start from scratch ... 10-20 seconds to edit. Not a big deal unless you are creating 100+ unique pendants with slightly different verbiage on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “Tips and new on the DSP & Software”