Raycam CorelDraw Plugin can't find CorelDraw

robpardee

Raycam CorelDraw Plugin can't find CorelDraw

Post by robpardee »

Hello! I have been re-building the K40 and wanted a good controller so I picked up the x7. As far as I have been able to tell I need to install Raycam, which I did then install the CorelDraw plugin. I can't seem to get the CorelDraw plugin to install. I have CoreDraw X8 64bit and when selecting those options during the Raycam installation it says "Can't find Coreldraw". What do I do from here?

Also, how can I change the settings for my specific printer easiest? Should I be able to set anything through just the X7 or do I need to do it through Raycam? One example of something I'm looking to change is the allowed movement in the Z axis. I built a bed similar to the LO one but fits my engraving dimensions better, when using the Z adjustment buttons on the X it will only allow so much movement then will not let me move it up any further. I have about 4" of height for the bed to move up and down but the controller is letting me only cover about 2.5-3" of that distance on the Z.

Thanks for any help!
SWMS

Re: Raycam CorelDraw Plugin can't find CorelDraw

Post by SWMS »

Try the fix in this thread Report back if it doesn’t work.

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2797

As for your table. Do you have homing on the z/u axis switched on? You might want to switch that off. Your machine is basically thinking 0 is higher up on the table than it actually is.

Some people seem to wire their z axis as their U axis so left is down and right is up.

Return to “Tips and new on the DSP & Software”