Lasersoft wont install with windows 10????

musher2d

Lasersoft wont install with windows 10????

Post by musher2d »

Hopefully a quick fix. I am trying to install lasersoft on my laptop but i am getting an error of (the requested operation requires elevation) i looked at the driver release notes file and it only supports up to windows 8 (i have win10). I have gone to www.ftdchip.com and downloaded the newest driver and it still doesnt work i have even tried the executable download and it fails to install. any suggestions would be great or better yet fix the latest downloadable file for lasersoft to work with win10
xarget

Re: Lasersoft wont install with windows 10????

Post by xarget »

Not sure if it will work for you but try this...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... compatible
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

We are running Win10 and it is running well. Did you connect the controller card on your computer?

Marco
musher2d

Post by musher2d »

Made a little success last night. When i downloaded Lasersoft i had to go into the zip folder properties and unblock it but apparently when i unzipped it windows put that folder into read only. After unchecking the read only box i was able to get lasersoft installed. The drivers failed to install but it sounds like i need to have the T9 controller hooked up to the laptop. Thanks for the help guys i will let you know when i make some more progress.
musher2d

Post by musher2d »

Finally got it..... had to uninstall everything and reinstall but it worked great. Now to have some fun :D

Return to “Tips and new on the DSP & Software”