When will the new Software arrive and how will I get a copy

Tech_Marco

Re: When will the new Software arrive and how will I get a copy

Post by Tech_Marco »

:lol:

I am working for a solution and look like I found a solution after talking to the programmer Light

We are going to launch a firmware patch by which it allow me to remotely access the DSP for updates through computer Remote Desktop. I will upgrade your card by running another patch remotely

What we need is a little more time. FYI, we added a "Library" to the new software to which you custom made a list of 'Speed vs Power' and recall the setting by select a layer then apply the selected custom setting on that particular layer. We also add gray scale features but it seems to me that it didn't work out good on a regular CO2 laser tube. But it did work though when I tried the features on a sample of different gray scale checkers. Power change according to the level of gray color. I think it should work better on a RF laser tube

Another feature is Ramping engraving for stamp making. It works pretty good to me. The next features that we are planning to add is G_code and Imperial system. However, he can only do imperials system with decimal format but not in 1/8 or 1/16 or 1/32...etc. Not sure if you guys like it or not :roll:

By the way, I will use the X7 to control a plasma metal cutting machine that I am planning to design and import. Not sure if there is a good market for a plasma machine capable to cut up to 10mm metal with size of 8ftx5ft. Any comments or suggestions?

Marco
(In China)
mharter

Post by mharter »

Any updates on the new software?
mikerosati

Post by mikerosati »

Has this thread died? I'd be interested in firmware updates for my board as well..
TheSniper

Post by TheSniper »

mikerosati wrote:Has this thread died? I'd be interested in firmware updates for my board as well..
No definitive answer from Marco. I started the first "When?" back in March it been more then 9 months.
like watching paint dry.

Return to “Tips and new on the DSP & Software”