LSR-SS50W YAG laser

vasanmet

LSR-SS50W YAG laser

Post by vasanmet »

Hi,
I am new here, I have a machine yag laser it is same like your LSR-SS50W, it has the same solid state and table moves to do marking, I have misplaced the manual to operate this machine, i dont know if some one can help me with the steps to operate, i didnt have jon all these days but now there is likely?

look forward to hear from good wishers, I went back to Manufacture my contacts all are gone have hard time please help
Tech_Marco

Re: LSR-SS50W YAG laser

Post by Tech_Marco »

What software comes with it? There are at least 5 to 6 different controller available for this kind of machine. Two big one that one designed from Germany and another one from Beijing China. Even though it looks similar or even the same, but the controller/software could be different

You better place a screen shot here and I'll give a try to find the manual for you

Marco
vasanmet

Post by vasanmet »

Tech_Marco wrote:What software comes with it? There are at least 5 to 6 different controller available for this kind of machine. Two big one that one designed from Germany and another one from Beijing China. Even though it looks similar or even the same, but the controller/software could be different

You better place a screen shot here and I'll give a try to find the manual for you

Marco
Hi Marco,
I am Sam thanks. It is with EZCad 2.5.1,looks like there is a USB stick which is the driver dog?,the picture is not great if you can help me it will be great,it is not allowing me upload the picture I will try and email you? My email is engraveanything @gmail.com, thanks. Sam
vasanmet

Post by vasanmet »

vasanmet wrote:
Tech_Marco wrote:What software comes with it? There are at least 5 to 6 different controller available for this kind of machine. Two big one that one designed from Germany and another one from Beijing China. Even though it looks similar or even the same, but the controller/software could be different

Mr Marco, you never replied me, I have managed to fire up the machine, any one will be interested in this sale, I don't have space, it is brand new machine I am going to throw away for 1800 USD, about shipping I don't know, I live near Detroit in Canadian side any interest?
Marco
Hi Marco,
I am Sam thanks. It is with EZCad 2.5.1,looks like there is a USB stick which is the driver dog?,the picture is not great if you can help me it will be great,it is not allowing me upload the picture I will try and email you? My email is engraveanything @gmail.com, thanks. Sam
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

What image extension you couldn't post? It support .jpg, gif,png,bmp, and a few more
It is better you upload ".jpg" image file.

By the way, I'll move your post to another forum group. This group is for "Selling and wanting"

Marco

Return to “Metal Cutting/Engraving laser machine”