Z table button?

CalvaryCreations

Z table button?

Post by CalvaryCreations »

So I am installing a z table but I want to add buttons to control up and down at the laser as well. What do those need to hook up to?
Tech_Marco

Re: Z table button?

Post by Tech_Marco »

What kind of laser controller do you have?

If you are running K40 without a DSP laser controller, what you need is a motor driver, a motor controller board, a 24V 3A DC power supply and a couple push button

With a DSP controller, you can control the Z table without the motor controller board. But still, you need other components.

You can download the manual and take a tool if you can handle it. You need to have a basic electronic skill or someone you know does. We can only provide limit support because everything you need to know are included in the connection diagram. Pictures of assembly procedures will be shown step by step.

Marco

Marco
CalvaryCreations

I'm' running a cohesion3d and lightburn software on a k40. I have a 4amp stepper driver and the stepper adapter for the cohesion that will be here today and also added a 15amp 24v psu from light object. Lightburn has z table controls but I want the buttons as well. I do have a basic knowledge of how this stuff works I build electronic cigarettes for a hobby. In that hobby I build series and pwm circuits all the time.
CalvaryCreations

Btw I haven't found a manual for it yet.

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”