In Progress

SWMS

Re: In Progress

Post by SWMS »

By the way. What are your acceleration settings in the manufacturer parameters?
leonarddyoung

Post by leonarddyoung »

Still slightly missing steps on the x axis. About 1-2mm off in either direction randomly. My Acceleration in manufactures is X -10000 and Y- 3000. Willl Lowering the acceleration of the X correct this slight step missing you think?
leonarddyoung

Post by leonarddyoung »

Correction, im missing steps on y axis still not x.
leonarddyoung

Post by leonarddyoung »

No idea if this is a issue but i just checked the output voltage on the 24v psu and its only sending out 17.30v. Could this be the culprit?

EDIT: The 24v psu was not switched from 220v to 110v and I didnt realize this until today. Im going to start testing to see if this is the culprit. I imagine it is. If the controller needs 24v to operate and it was only getting 17v then I can why ive been having issues.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Yes it is a big problem when 24v PSU could ootput 17v. That means the 24v power supply didn’t supply enough current for the motors and it may caused an issue. Better to install a qualified power supply before doing other troubleshooting

Marco
leonarddyoung

Post by leonarddyoung »

Its the psu that was sent with the dsp x7 upgrade i bought. I switched it from 220v to 110v and now its sending exactlt 24v to the controller. Im testing the machine now to make sure this really was the issue. I changed the steps back to 16 and reset the default manu parameters for this testing to see. If still see issues Ill reapply the suggested settings from this thread and test again.

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”