Z Table Honeycomb

laserkid

Z Table Honeycomb

Post by laserkid »

Hi do you have a honeycomb that fit in the Z table? The honeycomb I bought last year does not ft. Thanks!
Tech_Marco

Re: Z Table Honeycomb

Post by Tech_Marco »

I just ordered a new batch of honeycomb from the next ocean shipment. It is back to the 1st design, the one without aluminum bracket. I'll make the measurement once it arrived.

FYI, there are many version "K40" available on the market. The manufacturers is trying to cut cost and stay competitive by making it no more in K40 standard. They make it a little slim here or there to avoid 'killing' shipping cost. The LPSU they are using lower grade and so on. Someone is selling it a the cost $500 on eBay and I really don't understand how could they survive with such low price. Well, you got what you paid for so no complain. Agreed?

Marco :lol:
laserkid

Post by laserkid »

Thanks Marco. Do you have an estimate of when the resized honeycomb will be available on the website for purchase?
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

The shipment is coming and I guess it will ported on Jun 15th to Oakland. Then, it take a couple days doc and US Custom and I am expecting it on Jun 25. Can't wait to see my goodies is coming!

Marco :D

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”