usb key help

JustinHicks

usb key help

Post by JustinHicks »

Greeting to everyone on the light object website Iam experiencing some difficulty with my new laser and was wondering if anyone could help me

I purchased the CO2 laser engraver from a seller on eBay and they have been loosely communicating with me but they have also been less than helpful.

My problems started when i tried to install the software and they gave me a corrupted install, but i got past that and found the right install, and installed the "Corel draw 12" i also installed the plugin for corel draw "corel laser", and i installed the driver for corel laser.

I launched corel draw and entered my main board information and i entered my device id information, but when i hit "starting" to start the engraving process I receive the error to insert my USB key, and i do have my usb key inserted.

the USB key is a Lihuiyu Studio Labs 2014.12.15 B

the model of the motherboard is 6C6879-LASER-M2:6

When I go into the device manager the USB is showing up as an unknown device and im not sure if there is something that i have to do with the software to get the USB key and the USB id to be recognized.
NickWL

Re: usb key help

Post by NickWL »

I suspect that no part of this is a Lightobject product so you'll not find a lot of help here.
Try the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/441613082637047/

Nick :roll:
JustinHicks

Re: usb key help

Post by JustinHicks »

That makes sense, just wondered if anyone knew of any options.

Nevertheless, I'm just going to upgrade my DSP with the x7 pack on light object. :lol:

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”