My machine is dead

barillo66

My machine is dead

Post by barillo66 »

Hallo
this mording my machine explose.....don't worry it's ok for me but my laser don't work anymore
I see only electrical lamp in the back of machine. I don't know if the laser is broken or the power supply.
You can help me....becouse I think is broken the laser tube....what you think of this?
barillo66

Re: My machine is dead

Post by barillo66 »

Hi
the water pump stopped working, I did not see, I think this is the cause, now the laser tube does not work and makes sparks on the anode. I think I have to replace the laser tube. I must contact Marco.
barillo66

Post by barillo66 »

Can someone help me ... how can I tell if the tube is broken laser or the power supply is broken. when do the laser pulse with the key forms a spark type arc on the anode of the tube. everything else appears to be working...
waltfl

Post by waltfl »

hi there
where do the spark go to?? sometimes it helps just to carefully cut the old connection off and wind the wire new around the stud then put a piece of pvc hose over and fill the hole all the way down to the glass with silicon caulk.
greetings
waltfl

barillo66 wrote:Can someone help me ... how can I tell if the tube is broken laser or the power supply is broken. when do the laser pulse with the key forms a spark type arc on the anode of the tube. everything else appears to be working...
barillo66

Post by barillo66 »

hi Waltfl
I believe that the tube is broken, there is a lot of water in it and then I think it broke my inner glass flowing cooling water. Surely this has happened because the water pump stopped working without my noticing. We need a new tube ,all here.Thanks for your interest

Alfonso

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”