Strange stepper motor reaction

theking

Strange stepper motor reaction

Post by theking »

Question for Marco I made the conversion of my k40 for some time the motor x when I engrave the motor produce strange reaction but in vibrated very quickly and just man of the very fast points engrave that does not make all the time but sometimes you would have an idea of what its pass I make reset and begin again and everything becomes again normal that occurs approximately 1 piece on 20 approximately?
Dany.
waltfl

Re: Strange stepper motor reaction

Post by waltfl »

hi dany
check your power supply voltage if it loose voltage under load.
the other possibility is the speed if the speed is to high on K40 mostly over 350mm/s then the mechanical parts can not take this
very long.
third set the micro stepping one lower
greetings
waltfl

theking wrote:Question for Marco I made the conversion of my k40 for some time the motor x when I engrave the motor produce strange reaction but in vibrated very quickly and just man of the very fast points engrave that does not make all the time but sometimes you would have an idea of what its pass I make reset and begin again and everything becomes again normal that occurs approximately 1 piece on 20 approximately?
Dany.
theking

Post by theking »

waltfl wrote:hi dany
check your power supply voltage if it loose voltage under load.
the other possibility is the speed if the speed is to high on K40 mostly over 350mm/s then the mechanical parts can not take this
very long.
third set the micro stepping one lower
greetings
waltfl

theking wrote:Question for Marco I made the conversion of my k40 for some time the motor x when I engrave the motor produce strange reaction but in vibrated very quickly and just man of the very fast points engrave that does not make all the time but sometimes you would have an idea of what its pass I make reset and begin again and everything becomes again normal that occurs approximately 1 piece on 20 approximately?
Dany.

Thanks for reply Waltfl My power suply is ok the speed i'm running at 100mm/s but i engrave verry verry smaller my micro stepper i thinks is set to .062a it come from Marco setup guide for k40 ?? is to hight ??? is it possible the strap sliping ?? Thanks.
Dany.
theking

Post by theking »

I take my voltmeter and i read out ps 18,76 volt !!!! i turn the potensionmetre but never voltage no drop and no up ??? is supose the ps out 24 volt ??? i try but i only have 18,76 volt ! is ok or is to low ??
waltfl

Post by waltfl »

hi there
this is to low if your meter is right. it must be 24V DC coming out you need a new one. typical.
greetings
waltfl

theking wrote:I take my voltmeter and i read out ps 18,76 volt !!!! i turn the potensionmetre but never voltage no drop and no up ??? is supose the ps out 24 volt ??? i try but i only have 18,76 volt ! is ok or is to low ??
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

theking wrote:I take my voltmeter and i read out ps 18,76 volt !!!! i turn the potensionmetre but never voltage no drop and no up ??? is supose the ps out 24 volt ??? i try but i only have 18,76 volt ! is ok or is to low ??
Check the power supply again, make sure it's selected to "110V" if you're using AC110V. Otherwise, set it to AC220V if and only if you're using AC220V

Marco

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”