Software please

1n2

Software please

Post by 1n2 »

Hi Guys
Have finally got all the bits I need for my upgrade and 80% of the hardware build is complete, just the wiring left to do.

I was just about to work through Tim Wehr's step by step guide when I see he's talking about manuals and software and as the guide is for an older vers of DSP (2010) I guess I need to see the up to date stuff.

Would someone kindly point me to the link for downloading the latest software for the DSP and any such user guides as none were shipped with the product

Thanks

John
wctx1977

Re: Software please

Post by wctx1977 »

Hi 1n2,

The right person for the software and manuals is Marco or drop a request here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1312&start=75

You should be able to get it soon.
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

wctx1977 wrote:Hi 1n2,

The right person for the software and manuals is Marco or drop a request here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1312&start=75

You should be able to get it soon.
Thanks wctx1977

will do that right away!

John
natsterrr

Post by natsterrr »

Hi, I'm looking into doing the conversion of my K40 machine.
I downloaded and installed PHcad on my windows 7 machine to have a look and see how it works. I selected English as the language during the install, but when I try to run the program, it comes up with some sort of chinese character error and won't let me continue. I'm assuming it is telling me that I don't have a machine hooked up, is there any way that I can preview the software functionality without a machine with the DSP controller?
I thought it had a simulation mode?

If the software uses chinese as the base language, is it really any better than Moshi?

Any help would be appreciated, as I definitely want to invest in improving my machine, just don't want to be stuck with the same old problems!

Thanks in advance!

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”