Power supply Query

1n2

Power supply Query

Post by 1n2 »

Hi Guys ....newbie here

I have just ordered a DSP and await its arrival re the Power supply how do I know if I need to swap this out too?

I attach a pic...well I will when I find how ! :oops:

AHA !! :geek:

John
Attachments
I just know this will cost me £££ ....LOL
I just know this will cost me £££ ....LOL
PSU.gif (120.34 KiB) Viewed 3632 times
Tech_Marco

Re: Power supply Query

Post by Tech_Marco »

Sorry to say that "Yes, you need to get a better power supply". The one it came with on your machine is not a good one for the DSP

Marco
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

Tech_Marco wrote:Sorry to say that "Yes, you need to get a better power supply". The one it came with on your machine is not a good one for the DSP

Marco
Hi Marco

thank you for your rapid response.

LOL :roll: ....ah well off to make the order!

John
AxelMi

Post by AxelMi »

Is the Company LightObject still alive, i tried several Times via Email and Telefon to get it Contact. But no Response.
Also my order is not shipped.

I have the same Powersupply and would like to advance my order to a 40Watt Powersupply, but no reaction... :(
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

AxelMi wrote:Is the Company LightObject still alive, i tried several Times via Email and Telefon to get it Contact. But no Response.

I have the same Powersupply and would like to advance my order to a 40Watt Powersupply, but no reaction... :(

I hope so they taken my money LOL AND informed me that they have shipped

I too got no answer via the site

I got there through a simple Google search

http://www.lightobject.com/40W-PWM-CO2- ... y-P71.aspx

this is the url I used to buy the PSU

John
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

AxelMi wrote:Is the Company LightObject still alive, i tried several Times via Email and Telefon to get it Contact. But no Response.

We're always here. Not sure what time did you call as we always have someone here picking phone from 10:00am to 4:30pm. Note that it is Pacific time zone, not East coast. There are so many folks calling from East coast like NY or NJ on 5:30am, 7am while we're still in bed, or calling after office hour 7:00pm or 9:30pm while we're doing dinner. If that was the case, sorry no one could pick up the call to help you.

Regarding your order, you made the puchase on 1/22 but all payment either declined or voided. Then you sent another payment on 1-28 which was good and we're planning to ship today. So, I don't see what is problem here. To proof what I'm telling the true, I attached a record of the transaction. I'm sorry that we couldn't get your order ship yesterday as we have so many orders lining up.

Marco
Lightobject.com
Attachments
Order195535.JPG
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

1n2 wrote:

John
John:

You placed an order at 4:41am and our office hour is 10:00am to 5:00pm M-F Pacific Time. Now, it's 10:41am and 'm replying you

Marco
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

For UK folks your time is 8 hrs ahead of us.

We're now 11:05am and your time is 7:05pm

In order words, call us between 6:00pm ~ 1:00am your time

Marco
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

Tech_Marco wrote:
1n2 wrote:

John
John:

You placed an order at 4:41am and our office hour is 10:00am to 5:00pm M-F Pacific Time. Now, it's 10:41am and 'm replying you

Marco

Hi Marco

I never doubted it 8-) ... I think you have a GREAT service..........
The answer I was referring too was a query I left a while back but you answered me through here !
As I say......... excellent service

John
natsterrr

Post by natsterrr »

Hi, I would like to know if my K40 power supply is the right kind for the upgrade also - it looks different to both kinds I've seen here so far:
Photo of my power supply
Photo of my power supply
I think the connector labels are as follows:
L- FG AC AC P L G IN 5V 24v(?) G 5V

Can anyone tell me as to whether this will work, and how I would hook it up to the DSP?

Thanks a lot - I'm really looking forward to making this into a usable laser machine!

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”