Few final questions about setting up the DSP on the K40

Tech_Marco

Re: Few final questions about setting up the DSP on the K40

Post by Tech_Marco »

Hello:

After investigation completed on this matter. I can say that I can offer you $50 for credit or for a new purchase. Here is the reaosn:

1) All our power supply have been tested by the manufacturer one by one with full 100% burned in test for 6 hrs.
2) Before we shipped it, we always do power On test and make sure the fan is working. That' our basic procedure to let go a power supply to a customer. Therefore, we you told us that the fan was not working, it suprise me.
3) Your order was shipped to "HOUSTON, TX 77098" per your request and you had freight forwarder to foward the item to your country. That's why I didn't know what the fan won't work when you said that it's power by 220V. Now we know what's happening because of drop-shipment to different location(country). Plus, you never mentioned the power voltage so we set it to AC110V because TX is in USA. Your country power is running at AC220V so if you didn't set it to AC220V and connect it the first time, it blew the circuitry.

FYI, in case some customer order direct from us and ship direct to their country and without telling us the voltage, we have to find the "World Electricity Standard" through this website: http://www.quantumbalancing.com/worldel ... cityif.htm . We're a responsible company and we do everything we can to protect our cusotmer.

We have done our job and we shouldn't take any responsible in this case. But for courtesy, I can offer you $50 discount for laser tube purchase. Note that it's not our responsible for duty tax charged by your country either. If you told me in advance, then I'll ask you not to return the power supply but I'll instead send you parts to fix it because of wrong voltage selecting.

Regards,
Marco
pannaus

Post by pannaus »

If you read what we wrote CAREFULLY, you would have noticed we wrote maybe a THOUSAND times the fan worked for a while and then STOPPED.
Also, the switch was already set to 220V, and we double checked it thousand time before attaching the current. I've LIVED in the states so I know you guys use 110V instead of 220V.

And what's the point in telling us we should have told you the circuitry was fried? We told you MANY times that the fan stopped working and that the PS seemed to have problems.

ALso, I'm sure you know what happens when you attach something that runs at 110v to 220v current.
It actually blows up. DId you find evidence that that was the problem? Did you find burnt up stuff? I'm sure you didn't since our technician friend didn't either.

Also, what's the deal?
You tell me ok, I'll refund you and then you change your mind?
Your PS was broken. We bought a new one. Amen. Now, please send us that refund man. Really.

Regards.
Fulvio
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Hello Fulvio:

True that I haven't inspected the internal circuit yet and my assumption was based on review from my guy who tested your power "before shipment" and "after return". He said that he tested the power supply and the fan was running good. But from your return, the fan was dead. He also said that he switched it to AC110V when he let go it.

FYI, a fan will work for both AC110V or AC220V as it's driven by a 12V regulator. So even a 110V connected to 220V, it works but stop when the regulator blew. Anyway, I'll do some test it on it and if it's not the case of wrong voltage using, I'll either refund you or send you a 700mm laser tube to your Florida location.

If it's my mistake I apologize.

My friend, no hard feeling, Ok?! You know that it's not easy to operate a business. I'm not care too much about the $235 for a power supply too much as I don't make that much as most of parts are cost and paying for Uncle Sam , the tax. I'm trying to please my customer all the best I can with one bottom line, it's the "honesty" and 'heard to heard". Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you're not. I just need to do my job here. I hope you understand that I have been dealing over 200,000 customers for last 8 years and I'm facing so many different kind of person with many personality.

Regards,
Marco
pannaus

Post by pannaus »

Ok, that's the reply I was looking for :D
Talking through forums and internet is always dangerous as people (me too) tend to get a little "pissed" heheheh.
Please check the PW and let me know what the problem is.

From that, we'll talk again and see what's best for both ;)
Thanks for your reply Marco. Think it was much needed as we never seemed to be really getting along well hehehe.

Fulvio
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Yes, I know that issue. I hate to write on email or on forum because my English are not that good. Sometimes it's hard for me to say thing clear or may not be appropriate manner (not that what I mean). So, some customer may get pissed off from me by misunderstand my point. The more I tried to explain, the most worst it got into problem.

Good that you're with me. Don't worry, there is always a solution when you talk to "Marco" and get a reply: "Polo" Ha..ha... :lol:

Marco;)
pannaus

Post by pannaus »

That was horrible man ahahhahaha ;)

Return to “D40/K40 small chinese CO2 laser machine”