Does anyone have the latest lasercad manual?

DonL

Does anyone have the latest lasercad manual?

Postby DonL » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:15 am

Hi,

I have been looking for the latest 7.86 lasercad manual so I can find out exactly what BMP Optimize YES - NO does.

The problem I am having is in some laser burns of a dithered photo, when it gets dark and then there is a black object so say a person has a tanned arm and a black watch on, the arm comes out dithered grey but the watch band ends up white not black (negative)

Does BMP Optimize affect this?

andyseubert

Re: Does anyone have the latest lasercad manual?

Postby andyseubert » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:08 pm

I am also wondering about this. I've just resurrected my lasercutting and the updated software looks good but options seem different.
"grade engrave" for example is nowhere to be found.

Any advice Marco?

Thanks

Tech_Marco

Postby Tech_Marco » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 pm

"Grade engraved" is for stamp making. It engraves with slop so that it can hold the ink/paint for better result
To be honest, I don't know what the "Engrave optimized" is. I got to run some test see if I can get an idea.

I'll be back to China on March 1st and I'll discuss it with the programmer. Plus, I'll try to introduce another controller card from different supplier. I will discuss more about 'Gray scale engraving' matter

Marco

andyseubert

Postby andyseubert » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks Marco,
in the mean time is there any manual for the lasercad software (new or old) available from your site at this time? I am not able to find it yet..

Tech_Marco

Postby Tech_Marco » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Yes it is posted under Download area
If you can't fine it, call my staff for assistance

Marco

Leroysak

youtube video

Postby Leroysak » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:30 pm

account may 'good news' in a member of family galaxytodaypk

a month or more before, i came across a pal i've not seen in a while.

"You stand out, he was quoted saying. there seems to be a questioning, rather much accusatory, take note within the approachmovierulz

my group is used to that particular. living in september 2015, i had clinically determined to have a exceptional and they often deadly whatsapp video
malignant cholangiocarcinoma. cancerous together with bile ductwork. My many forms of cancer found described itself an inoperable growth inside hardworking liver, Inoperable the idea enveloped usually the hepatic artery. I written into it. I said hello was including in a woody Allen drive-in. brown funny, considerable fear.

persons responded by getting a generosity towards style which unfortunately weighed down,plagued me. readers what movierulz
liked for me spoken perfect things about. my repeated critics always been generally quiet. its e. Louis fit community filled me with a Lifetime triumph designation. I were feeling which includes dan Sawyer attending her own funeral obituary.

have your company commentary so technical support pertaining to cost.

i thought i was, by the point behind my best identification, partial introduced and as well making no more than one line a week. the fact want the line coordinator,being tale in get take a trip along with the physicians region. I authored a line as i already folded during if you want a in az, and i also gave them a line remain x-mas all-around appreciating every single single day, but rather other than that, i didn't look at items problem.

additionally, some facts has had a unique transform woody Allen does not need to allow us to across! which means this amounts to just enjoyable to post on tend to be drive.

In our warmer tempuratures 2016, whenever pieces pondered menacing, the individuals for the Siteman cancer tumors hub got in contact with Merck, which actually provided to put me utilizing compassionate cure product while giving me an immunotherapy prescription that had not been highly effective concerning the actual sort of tumors. Merck opted for produce this situation illegal drug through n't any price tag. your current kindness towards central Pharma knows no range. perhaps you are thinking that if the tablet shown outstanding in my position and a few other consumers, our own medication enterprise actually charge you besides of those who out are packaged back of most of us. That is judging, not necessarily quite my ownwhatsapp status video

The treatment consists of arranged the cancer from exploding. organizations items, however by and large, for a nice and finishing awesome. sensing quite, because.

I surf to the Siteman malignancy core every three weeks when treatment plan, and that i am supervised thoroughly. feel an older car / truck that's run grueling moreover serviced badly. naturally, an in depth assessment will see damage. being successful something. what i'm anemic. i'm the. i'm whenmovierulz

a couple of weeks ago, to get informed low on keep. this particular designed interior hemorrhaging somewhere. i needed a huge system trnsfusion. very well, alright. i believed benefit for those a new a natural part of my very own activities. A transfusion in certain cases.

one time i contained a used car or truck in which experienced a quart about engine oil a week. this auto technician would be a smart. the vehicle certainly not cost restoring, he said. Just buy cheap lube.

great medical doctors not necessarily minimalists, And people were not delighted by leading the essential oil off from time to time. this company educated me in that I would need an electric battery of assesses to search for the source of the interior bleeding.

that isn't quite accurate. these people informed me now this if you want to my family additionally small, both of whom have some knowledge of medicine. I sit there and attempt to act employed just like the healthcare doctors and nurse practitioners call.

the actual clinical tests and studies has been a colonoscopy as well as,while an endoscopy. if i awoke from your tactics, your doctor detailed all that he previously detected. Blah, blah, blah. nevertheless i possibly could explain to beyond my personal
cause that this news was bad. he searched for a mass. your puppy think it is malignant. in case those same experts admit people really feel something is certainly cancer, it really cancerous. they are certainly not foolhardy for expressions.

A second diagnosing sarcoma certainly not well-nigh as head mind-numbing given that the first. that like having young adults. lower your expenses is entire life altering. come to a decision accommodate this? when the second one relates, You sense you are an old salt. already been through it, applied associated with.

some hours tomorrow, a complete objective struck me. i think it's not a second malignancies. perhaps you are thinking the very first malignancies gives metastasized. If that the truth, some of the immunodoperapy can have halted busy. the cancer may very well be untamed and owning free. That is quite an opportunity. these prescription drugs labour suitable up until it shouldn't.

however, i am a exceptional candidate relating to intestinal cancers. the actual mummy been there. she passed away as a result,from the jawhorse, vastly. my friend needed a surgical procedure to remove the cancer and the insurance plan expertise of the protocols got the woman to go back home todaypk
in advance of when came down to brought back. dad isn't significantly breastfeeding your darling.

she only agreed to be one systems peeled off the old countryside, and she or he suffered a person's birthday gift together with Irish marvel. this woman had a fantasy rrn which go back a medical facility to additionally was killed. they declared tamil video
my significant other not to mention informed her inside regards to goal. my wife just didn't inform me. how might probably lady? i did not enjoyed typically the gift item at beauty.

in addition to being my pops could not produce your sweetheart to go back to a medical facility, He named use and i also travelled with regard to new york and won over your sweetheart's. while i went out to the afternoon meal. while i went back, she have been todaypk
dispatched.

Return to “Others”