DSP Control Panel

BrofessorBSV

DSP Control Panel

Post by BrofessorBSV »

Hello,

Pretty new to world of k40 and laser engraving to the point where I went all out and got k40 and all upgrades.

Now, seems that DSP (I bought x7) is much smaller than opening of my laser. I found that LightObject use to have acrylic DSP Control Panel, but when I called them they said they have removed template. Question is, does anyone have that template saved as it appears I can't locate it anywhere.

Thank you.
Attachments
K40Conversion_B.jpg
Tech_Marco

Re: DSP Control Panel

Post by Tech_Marco »

A while ago (possible in 1.5 years ago) I have made a post and asked if anyone was interested to get the mount plate because I was planning to make some and selling it for $10. Since no reply so I didn't make it any more.

Now, I will make some with metal because we have fiber laser here that can handle both steel and stainless steel. I will make a few samples and post it on our shop.

Marco
Q*bert

Post by Q*bert »

Tech_Marco wrote:A while ago (possible in 1.5 years ago) I have made a post and asked if anyone was interested to get the mount plate because I was planning to make some and selling it for $10. Since no reply so I didn't make it any more.

Now, I will make some with metal because we have fiber laser here that can handle both steel and stainless steel. I will make a few samples and post it on our shop.

Marco
Hi Marco-

Could you please keep us updated when you have these available?
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Sure. I'll make a couple design with different materials like stainless steel and/or acrylic

Marco
BrofessorBSV

Post by BrofessorBSV »

Awesome. I fabricated one out of Aluminum sheet, but wouldnt mind supporting your design.

Return to “Laser products”