600 X 900 Frame Kit

Harldave

600 X 900 Frame Kit

Post by Harldave »

ONE QUESTION FIRST. What are the parts for the "COVER" for??? Cannot find this in pictures..

This is an above average stand.! But, there are no instructions with the kit. I did however see the download link. This was very helpful, but do not give measurements of the parts. That would be very helpful. it's like playing a chess game.. You have to make sure all the fasteners for the next piece are in place. Frustrating at times, but quite full filling to be finally getting it complete. Again, measurements would be very helpful.
litterbox99

Re: 600 X 900 Frame Kit

Post by litterbox99 »

I also had leftover "Cover Parts" .. oh well.

You wont find a step-by-step manual.

What I did was study many pictures of similar
frames and went on that. See my comment;

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3206

Todd
shanet94

Re: 600 X 900 Frame Kit

Post by shanet94 »

Harldave wrote:ONE QUESTION FIRST. What are the parts for the "COVER" for??? Cannot find this in pictures..

This is an above average stand.! But, there are no instructions with the kit. I did however see the download link. This was very helpful, but do not give measurements of the parts. That would be very helpful. it's like playing a chess game.. You have to make sure all the fasteners for the next piece are in place. Frustrating at times, but quite full filling to be finally getting it complete. Again, measurements would be very helpful.

Here is my complete build, laser is still running super strong with no issues!
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2996

Return to “Laser products”