First Order dissapointment

WanderingWombat66

First Order dissapointment

Post by WanderingWombat66 »

I received my first order from Lightobject today and am disappointed and was wondering if anyone else generally has been let down or is this just an anomaly.

I ordered the z table and the air assist head and wanted to order the DSP upgrade but I am a bit worried now and not sure to go ahead or not. My z table bed was damaged with bad scratching to it and the air assist head was missing. The black bed had scratching to the four corners almost like it was done by the machine and it also has a few other dings. I am in the UK so to costly to send back to the US.

I really want to order the DSP but I am a bit put off now. Also what do I do about the missing part? Don't know who to contact does anyone have an email address?
Very frustrating :cry:
Tech_Marco

Re: First Order dissapointment

Post by Tech_Marco »

Just curious have you ever you have click "Contact us" on the menu bar from the main page before complaining no contact info. If you still can't find the email, here you go: [email protected]

You may want to send the pictures of black plate. FYI, the plate is anodized so minor scratches is hard to avoid.

Missing laser head? We double check each items and weight it. So the chance of missing the laser head is very low. Did you check each bag or check on the shipping box? The laser head is a bit of small so it could hide it somewhere inside of the box. If it is missing, we will ship you a replacement.

Buy from us only if you feel safe or feel right.

Marco
WanderingWombat66

Hello Marco,

I am so sorry I did totally miss the Contact us tab (tired from long hours at work) I will send photos of the bed. I will also get hubby to check the wheely bin for me when he gets home ( I can't reach the bottom!!) I would of thought that I would of seen it in amongst the packaging but will double check nether the less.

Your message did seem a little defensive, I am genuinely sorry that I missed the contact us tab. I was asking people if they generally had good experiences with your company as this was my first order and I had a problem. It is difficult when you order from another country and have to trust to a large extent that you will get a good customer service and indeed the goods that you order.

I hope that we can resolve this in an amicable way as bad feeling is not good for anyone! Thank you for your offer of sending the missing part, I will get back to you once I have double checked the packaging.

Dawn (wanderingwombat66)
jeckardt

Post by jeckardt »

I will chime in to say that I've placed several orders with LightObject (including the DSP X7 upgrade), and have never had a single problem. My orders have always arrived in an amazingly short length of time.

For me personally, LightObject is my first-stop for laser upgrades.

Joe
WanderingWombat66

Thank you Joe, that is reassuring, it is difficult when buying from overseas, especially when something has gone wrong with the first order, it seems that I was just unlucky. I really never meant to upset Marco but didn't know where to get hold of anyone that is why I put the message on here, I really didn't see the Contact us tab ( I blame it on too many hours at work and not enough playing with my laser!! :lol: ) I am looking to place an order for the DSP upgrade and was just a bit worried as it is a lot of money to spend. Most people seem to be happy with the support and service that they get.
weeb

Post by weeb »

Hi from Scotland.

Just a quickie to say I ordered dsp X7 upgrade kit, extra driver, test controller board and switches and a motorised z table from Lightobject and everything was included, well packaged and the only hold up was customs clearance this end, once customs clears it, parcelforce holds onto it until you have paid the charges. Marco has always responded to me and I would have no qualms recommending Lightobject to my friends. Hope this will put your mind at rest. By the way, the upgrade turns a simple machine into quite an awesome one in my honest opinion, well worth the cost.
WanderingWombat66

Hi from Scotland.

Just a quickie to say I ordered dsp X7 upgrade kit, extra driver, test controller board and switches and a motorised z table from Lightobject and everything was included, well packaged and the only hold up was customs clearance this end, once customs clears it, parcelforce holds onto it until you have paid the charges. Marco has always responded to me and I would have no qualms recommending Lightobject to my friends. Hope this will put your mind at rest. By the way, the upgrade turns a simple machine into quite an awesome one in my honest opinion, well worth the cost.
Hi, thanks for that, I am quite reassured by the replies, I think that I was just unlucky, I was wondering if the missing item was actually lost by the customs people, mine was opened by customs, it is the first thing that I have imported that has been actually opened by customs!! I suppose that it could of dropped out of the box or fell into some ones pocket :roll: Anyway just a little more to save and I can get the DSP, can't wait! Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Return to “Others”