12 Channel won't toggle or latch

sr20240sx

12 Channel won't toggle or latch

Post by sr20240sx »

I've got the 12 channel board with the siren, and it has YET412PC silkscreened on the board. It works fine, but only in momentary mode. I've followed the instructions on the site to reprogram it, it goes into programming mode and acts like it reprograms, but after trying to set it for latched, toggle, or split mode it still remains in momentary mode. My customer is anxious to pick up the product that this is in, so a speedy response would be appreciated =) thanks!!
Tech_Marco

Re: 12 Channel won't toggle or latch

Post by Tech_Marco »

Did you try this ?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=468
sr20240sx

Post by sr20240sx »

Thanks, that helps.

Looks like this unit won't do what I need. I need 6 channels that are toggle and 4 that are momentary. If I buy a second unit can I control both units with a single remote using the instructions found here for linking a remote to a receiver? then "I could set one receiver to toggle and set the other to momentary.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

May be 12X 1 channl receiver package deal fit your application as each channel work independently. But I was too busy to try it so I'm not 100% sure. :mrgreen:
sr20240sx

Post by sr20240sx »

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

I bought yet ANOTHER RF controller from you. The ebay auction for it specifically states the following:

This bid is for a 12 Channels RF radio frequency receiver controller board unit with a transmitter (remote control).

Distance: 300M(1,000 feet)
Power supply: 12V
Encode/Decode: Yes(Learning Code)
Control Type: Quad mode:( Momentary, Toggle, Latch, Momentary+Toggle)
Relay: 3A/125VAC, 3A/14V DC
Receiver Board Size: 8cm x 10cm x 3cm
Remote Size: 5cm x 12.5cm x 2cm

Modes:
Toggle: Press-> On, Press again ->Off
Momentary: Press->On, Release->Off
Latched: Press->On, Release -> On

HOWEVER... It does Momentary, Toggle, Latch, and Toggle+Latch. It does NOT do toggle+momentary.
Are you able to make this unit do what you state in the item description? If not I want a full refund of the purchase price of the second unit as well as my shipping refunded. I will gladly send this useless item back to you for the refund of price + shipping. Very disappointed in this. Make this right.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

The supplier made a change on tghe receiver. It's not longer doing "Momentary + Toggle" but "Toggle + Latch". You can send it back for full refund. Please use 1st Class + delivery confirmation. Once we receved it, we will issue you a full refund for you plus your return shipping cost.

Return to “RF Wireless Controller”