Need an over view for this 2 Channel RF Wireless Controller

Afap

Need an over view for this 2 Channel RF Wireless Controller

Post by Afap »

Hello I got this Controller off ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... tsupported

I'm new to this and I dont really understand some things like the ABCABC and what dose Normally Closed and Normally Open mean? Also it says it takes 12 volts dose this mean it can run on up to 12 volts or it musts have 12 volts? would i be able to run it off a 9 volt?
The power running through the relays, can it be any voltage? As low as 5v? and or up to 12v
I plan to use it with an Arduino to make a robot, so if any one haves some info or a nice diagram that can be posted that would be nice. Im looking for something that shows "inputs" "Outputs" and "volts"

Thank you for your time
Tech_Marco

Re: Need an over view for this 2 Channel RF Wireless Control

Post by Tech_Marco »

See the basic relay connection:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=316

NO = Normally opned (become closed contacted once relay is energized)
NC = Normally closed (become opened contatced once relay is energized)

Relay is just like a switch but with a electric control(solenoid) to turn it On or Off
Afap

Re: Need an over view for this 2 Channel RF Wireless Controller

Post by Afap »

:geek: Very nice pic of the controller, It took me a min to fig out witch way the power was flowing but i just used an LED to see it work and it worked very well. The only thing was it is kind of loud buzzing sound when i hit the button. When i make something out of this ill be sure to post pics. Please check out some of my other projects at

http://www.arduino.cc/

:ugeek:
CJBastyr

Post by CJBastyr »

When my module has been idle for a while, it seems to stop working, or 'sleep' and does not respond to the remote. If I disconnect power for about a minute or so and reconnect, it functions normally.

Thoughts?
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

CJBastyr wrote:When my module has been idle for a while, it seems to stop working, or 'sleep' and does not respond to the remote. If I disconnect power for about a minute or so and reconnect, it functions normally.

Thoughts?
Which model do you have? 1527 or 2262 chipset?
Usually you can correct it by doing 'learning' again on the receiver. First of all, clear all the memory of the receiver by holding the learning button for 10s. Then, program it for the transmitter see if it works

Return to “RF Wireless Controller”