2 remotes

diesellover

2 remotes

Post by diesellover »

I have a 2 ch wireless controller I bought an extra remote i can only get the original remote to work. is there a way to get them both working on the same controller. Any info would be great!
wdwray

Re: 2 remotes

Post by wdwray »

I think you have to have both remotes on the same digital code. The instructions should tell you how to do this. I probably involves soldering. Of course they need to match the frequency of the reciever as well (this you cannot change).
Tech_Marco

Re: 2 remotes

Post by Tech_Marco »

wdwray wrote:I think you have to have both remotes on the same digital code. The instructions should tell you how to do this. I probably involves soldering. Of course they need to match the frequency of the reciever as well (this you cannot change).
There are about 3 different model out there even with the same frequency. The difference is based on the decoding chipset. It's 2262,2272,1572,PICxxx...
So, you got to tell me more about the control you have (both Tx and Rx) before I can answer your questions. Our control usually comes with a label like 2A, 433MHZ or 2A 1527 433MHz... Different type of RF system has a little different in programming but it's not hard at all to figure it out by "test and trail".

By the way, I found a wireless frequency checker with LED digital display. It will tell whether the Remote (tx) is 315.5MHz or 433.5MHz. Even though it's may show 433.5 or 433.0 or sometimes show 434Mhz. But it's very handy to distinguish which remote it is. If anyone interested, please let me know and I'll import some. It's power by 9V, size is about 3"x2.25"x.75" Price: $25

Return to “RF Wireless Controller”