12CH RF Wireless Remote Control - Multiple remote issue

Trefor

12CH RF Wireless Remote Control - Multiple remote issue

Post by Trefor »

I am struggling with getting this thing all working, but have managed to sort most of it out.

For example the Mode Table settings say Press 3, 6, 9, 12. I found on mine it was 1, 2, 3, 4. I can cope with this.

The numbering is all over the place which is confusing. For example with the circuit board orientated such that the 12V power is at the top middle:

You have two sets of relays left top to bottom and right top to bottom.

The silk screening on the board suggests the numbering is 1 - 6 and then 7 - 12

The diagram in the manual suggests 1 - 6 and then 12 - 7

The White Remote suggests 7 - 12 and 1 - 6. Took me a while to work out these first two issues, but now that I have worked it out, I can handle this too.

The problem I can't fix is the extra remotes I purchased. So I have a total of 3, the white one as shown in the manual and two slightly smaller black ones with red buttons. They have the right number of buttons, but the buttons to not match up with the white remote.

White = Black
1 = 8
2 = 4
3 = 12
4 = 2
5 = 10
6 = 6
7 = ? no button that works
8 = 1
9 = 9
10 = 5
11 = ? no button that works
12 =3

Is there a way to get the black remotes working in the same sequence as the white remote?
Is there a way just to exchange the black remotes for white ones?
Tech_Marco

Re: 12CH RF Wireless Remote Control - Multiple remote issue

Post by Tech_Marco »

I have discussed with the supplier and he said that black IC come with a different code to the while remote. But they're working on a new IC "Universal" code for the 12CH. In the mean time, you can send it back for exchange a white remote as we haven't tested the new IC for the black remote

Marco

Return to “RF Wireless Controller”