one channel rf

xtremekramer

one channel rf

Post by xtremekramer »

I bought the one channel RF and am having problems getting it working. I have put 12v to the input leads. When I use a volt meter on the 3 out put leads I get zero voltage out, no matter which mode I have the transmitter in (either of the 3 modes, green light on or off in all 3). What I am missing here? It didn't come with any instructions. The other thing i noticed is when one jumper is on, i hit the button and the green light comes on. Nothing i do gets its to go off (other then pulling the jumper or disconnecting the power). Any help will be great.
Tech_Marco

Re: one channel rf

Post by Tech_Marco »

The output is "On/Off". It's a relay. In order to get power from the relay, you need to apply voltage to either COM or the normally Opened leg and the output from the other end
A relay is just a "switch". There is no voltage coming out from a switch unless you feed in power on one side
xtremekramer

Re: one channel rf

Post by xtremekramer »

Ok, i got the on off to work. I am connecting this to an actuator. The actuator opens and closes by switching the polarity. Is it possible to have a switch do this? Electronics isn't' my strong suit!

Thanks,

Return to “RF Wireless Controller”