Stated dimensions

mmcginty

Stated dimensions

Post by mmcginty »

Based on the dimensions of the relay JQC-3F, from mechanical drawing on its spec sheet, there's no possible way that the stated dimensions for the 1-channel device 1CH RF are correct, nor even close. The stated dimensions are 10 cm x 8 cm x 3 cm, but I don't see how it could be bigger than 5 cm x 3 cm x 2 cm.

Does anyone know the actual dimensions of the receiver, or better yet, of the enclosure it come with?

TIA,
MM
mmcginty

Re: Stated dimensions

Post by mmcginty »

mmcginty wrote:Based on the dimensions of the relay JQC-3F, from mechanical drawing on its spec sheet, there's no possible way that the stated dimensions for the 1-channel device 1CH RF are correct, nor even close. The stated dimensions are 10 cm x 8 cm x 3 cm, but I don't see how it could be bigger than 5 cm x 3 cm x 2 cm.

Does anyone know the actual dimensions of the receiver, or better yet, of the enclosure it come with?

TIA,
MM
Well, now that I have one in hand, just in case anyone else wants to know:

Board dimensions: 5.1 cm x 3.4 cm x 1.6 cm
Box dimensions: 6.5 cm x 3.7 cm x 2.1 cm (not including 0.7 cm mount tabs on ends, total length 8.9 cm)

I probably ought to keep this to myself, but I can't decide which is more the shame: that the documentation is so inaccurate, or that the folks that run this forum would ignore such a simple/basic/vital question. If that info had been available I would've bought 5 - 10 units.

Unwillingness to invest in decent docs is costing you sales.
mmcginty

Re: Stated dimensions

Post by mmcginty »

The receiver draws 9.4mA in stand-by, 39mA while the relay is energized. (Which makes sense, as the spec for the relay says its coil draws 0.36 watts, which works out to 30mA at 12V.)

Return to “RF Wireless Controller”