JLD634 program example

Juniorbarns

Re: JLD634 program example

Post by Juniorbarns »

Marco,
Thank you very much for your help and support.
If there is anything I can do to help the forum, please just ask.
You are valuable asset to this company and must say that I have not had such a pleasent experience as this with any other company.
Outstanding customer experience!! :D
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

As long as I can get spare time, I'll do whatever it take.

I apprieciate if may help other folks who has question(s) for the JLD634 and if you have a solution. Sometimes, I really busy and couldn't get time to study the unit and provide tech support on time. Every day I have to answe almost 100x emails and do some tech support to other products. Plus, I have to evaluate new products, create image for new products, and so some study for new technolog. Time is a big issue to me.

By the way, I want to re-write the manual fro the JLD634 as it's very confusing as some terms are not well defined. The manual was done by a translator in Beijing, China and I can't believe that their English is worst than me as my English level is 2nd class or lower (shame on me). The biggest issue is that I don't know what is name or term it used in the Industry, otherwise I can make up a better one. But the bottom is that there are a few products that the manual have to be re-write to avoid upset customer. I know, I know, I should do it earlier... :oops:

Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoy the JLD634. It's such a little guy with powerful tools that can so much things you can think oft. I'm amazed sometimes by what it can does.

Marco
AlpacaGreg

Post by AlpacaGreg »

JLD 634 further...
Marco, et al.:

In Ramp/soak, to hold a temperature, I do not want to energise a relay...I just want to hold a temperature, so I don't want any of the -1XXX numbers. All I want is SSR output to actually regulate the relays. AS it stands, it seems to have a constant variable output.

Is there any way to get that to actually control the Relays? I'm going to try the AL1Y 0000.
AlpacaGreg

Post by AlpacaGreg »

MoDL= M-SV
OATY= 0005

Seems to be working now.

Return to “Temperature Controller”